Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest living tree species it is also referred as living fossil. Most ginkgo products are made with extract prepared from its fan-shaped leaves. Ginkgo biloba contains flavonoids which have powerful antioxidant property and terpenoids, the primary terpenoids are ginkgolides A, B, and C and bilobalide. *Nature’s Velvet Ginkgo biloba is made from Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. Rich in antioxidants.
Ginkgo biloba contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are compounds known for their strong antioxidant effects.
Ginkgo biloba has the ability to reduce inflammation as it has strong antioxidant property and the active constituent known as ginkgolide A.
- What is Ginkgo Biloba? Answer: Gingko Biloba is whole leaf powder. It contain two major active ingredients ginkgoflavonglycosides and terpene lactones.
- What are the benefits of ginkgo biloba? Answer: Improves energy levels, For Mental Alertness, Brain HealthSupports cognitive health, focus, attention, learning, and memory, healthy circulation and cardiovascular function, Offers protection from free radical damage, healthy vision*
- What are the side effects Ginkgo Biloba?Answer: Ginkgo biloba is safe.There are no reported cases of adverse effects from this product. Its an Herbal Product. It has been manufactured at a GMP certified facility.Contains No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Additives.
- What is the dosage of ginkgo biloba?Answer: Take 1 capsule twice a day after meal or as directed by your physician. Our capsules are easy to swallow. Get your daily dose of GINKGO BILOBA for a Health Life.
- Is Ginkgo Biloba safe for long-term use?Answer: Yes. Ginkgo Biloba is safe for long-term use when taken as directed under the guidance of a licensed herbalist or healthcare provider.