*Nature’s Velvet Punarnava-The entire Punarnava plant including the root and leaves, is known to have medicinal properties.Punarnava has many ethnobotanical uses,Punarnava works as a diuretic. It also has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
Urinary Tract Infections are extremely common in women, although they can happen to men as well. They cause a lot of discomfort, as well as a burning sensation while urinating. Punarnava has anti-spasmodic, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory properties in it. Together, these work as a fantastic cure for UTIs, clearing out the infection effectively in no time. The herb can also be used to cure UTIs during pregnancy as it does not have any adverse effects on the mother or baby.
Punarnava is known to be a good remedy for arthritis. This is because the herb provides a lot of relief from pain in the joints and the pain of inflamed muscles. In order to use this herb to relieve these pains, it must be ground into a paste and then applied topically. You can let the paste sit on your skin for as long as you want as there will not be any side effects on your skin.
As the eyes are an extremely sensitive part of the body, they can be susceptible to a number of diseases and infections at any given point of the day. This is why it is so important to protect them and administer the right cure when something goes wrong. This is where Punarnava comes in. The juice of its root can be used to cure the eyes of a number of infections and diseases such as conjunctivitis, night blindness, and so on. A few drops of the juice used directly in the eyes can work wonders for your eyesight.
- What is punarnava? Answer: Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) is well known in Ayurveda for its health promoting qualities. It is one of the best herbs for balancing and rejuvenating kapha and is an ingredient in most traditional kapha-reducing formulas. The chemical compounds that naturally occur in the herb like flavonoids, alkaloids, and glycosides, help prevent free radical damage to the kidneys.
- What are Health benefits of Punarnava Answer: Beneficial for Liver. Punarnava is widely used to revitalize liver and cleanse it, controls the recurrence of Urinary tract infection by neutralizing disease-causing germs and their toxic effects. Punarnava works as a diuretic. Punarnava exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, Obesity, Diabetes, Eyes Diseases, Congestive Heart Failure, Good for Kidney Health.
- What is the dosage of punarnava? Answer: Take 1 capsule twice daily after meal or as directed by your physician.
- Are there any side effects that I should expect when taking Herbal punarnava products? Answer: There are no reported cases of adverse effects from this product. Its an ayurvedic Product. It has been manufactured at a GMP certified facility. Contains No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Additives.
- What are the Special Instructions? Answer: Special Instructions: Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Diabetes, Hypertension, Specific contraindications have not been identified. Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.