*Nature’s Velvet Casein(Micellar Casein Protein). Its a Micellar Protein. So Dissolves easily in Water/Milk or Juice,Unflavored. Hence can be mixed in Atta or Curry or Dal/Sambar or any Meal. Maintains big lean muscle mass - Helps in muscle gain and not fat gain. Benefits patients who have Malnutrition and those who have lost teeth and have difficulty chewing food Slow release Protein Provides Complete and Balanced Nutrition More Protein per Serving Very Low Carb and Zero Sugar For Sports person : who have increased need of daily Protein requirement.
Casein has the ability to provide your bloodstream with a slow and steady flow of amino acids that could last for hours.
By taking casein you’ll not only be increasing your odds of losing fat, but you’ll do so on a fuller stomach.
Casein actually doubled the effect that whey protein had on legs, chest, and shoulder strength results.
It is an anti catabolic protein and prevents breakdown of muscles.
Proteins are very much helpful in body building and meets the daily protein need. This is therefore very much useful in body building.
- WHAT IS CASEIN PROTEIN? Answer: Casein is the other predominant form of protein found in milk and makes up roughly 80% of the protein found in cow’s milk. Much like whey, casein also contains a host of bioactive peptides that have additional properties beyond their muscle building capacity. Casein is the 100% micellar casein.
- WHAT IS MICELLAR CASEIN? Answer: Micellar casein is the least adulterated form of supplemental casein. It is left in its “intact” molecular structure. This is important as it then is digested in a series of enzymatic and non enzymatic processes in the body to encourage slow breakdown and absorption by the body.
- Does casein work? Answer: yes casein works and it works quite well for a lot of different goals. It can be used to effectively meet your daily protein requirements. It can be used as a slow release protein at night and has been shown to be effective for increasing overnight muscle protein synthesis.
- What is the dosage of casein? Answer: Take 1 scoop (30gm) at night with milk or juice. Add sugar for taste.
- What is the benefit of casein protein? Answer: The Benefits of Casein: Greater Muscle Retention. Whenever you're going on a lower calorie diet, one of the first issues that will become a growing concern is lean muscle mass loss; Greater Fat Loss; Helps Promote Colon Health; Higher Quality Of Protein