* Nature’s Velvet 100% Whey Protein. Instantized Protein. So Dissolves easily in Water/Milk or Juice. The natural components of Whey help to enhance the body's production of Glutathione, a natural antioxidant, which may provide dietary support to the immune system, Unflavored. Hence can we mixed in Atta or Curry or Dal/Sambar or any Meal, Maintains big lean muscle mass - Helps in muscle gain and not fat gain, Benefits patients who have Malnutrition, especially useful in patients of Cancer, Renal disorders, Diabetes and those who have lost teeth and have difficulty chewing food Added advantage of BCAA for preserving Muscle Glycogen Provides Complete and Balanced Nutrition More Protein per Serving. Very Low Carb and Zero Sugar, For Sports person, who have increased need of daily Protein requirement.
Most Effective Protein:
Whey protein is a protein obtained from milk. It is widely used these days for its high protein content.
Promotes Fat Loss:
Whey protein helps in fat loss. As whey protein keeps the feeling of fulfillment of stomach longer this help in prevents food cravings and thus leads to weight loss.
It helps in exercise endurance preventing easy fatigue and is used as a great pre workout-drink.
It also lowers cholesterol in the body without affecting the healthy fats(HDL).
It promotes healthy heart by lowering blood pressure and preventing clogging of arteries.
- If a whey protein concentrate is 80% protein, what is the other 20%?A.Every protein powder, whether it's whey, soy or something else, has moisture. In fact, 5% of the total formula is water. Another 3-5% is made up of naturally occurring minerals in whey. The remaining 10-12% is a combination of carbs and fat.
- When should I take whey protein? Consume within 10 minutes after mixing. Take this product with an adequate daily fluid intake. Super Advanced Whey Protein can be taken immediately following exercise or as needed throughout the day in order to meet your daily protein requirements.
- How much lactose is in whey protein concentrate? A. However, the amount found in whey protein powders can vary, depending on how the whey is processed. There are three main types of whey protein powder: Whey concentrate: Contains around 79–80% protein and a small amount of lactose.
- whey protein concentrate healthy? A. Whey protein helps you build muscle and recover faster. But it's so much more than just a post-workout supplement. Whey protein concentrate is one of the most digestible and bio-available proteins around. It's a valuable way to add complete protein to your diet - at any time of day.
- What is in whey protein concentrate? A. The acid causes solids (curds) to form; when they're removed, the liquid that remains is whey. Whey protein concentrate is that liquid, dried into a powdered form. Whey concentrate is mostly protein with minimal fats and carbs.