Amla (Indian Gooseberry/Emblica officinalis ) has been revered for its medicinal benefits for more than 3,000 years. It is an antioxidant with the rich natural source of Vitamin C, minerals and amino acids. It helps in protecting cells against free radical damage.Nature’s Velvet Amla is useful in Cough, cold, sore throat & other respiratory tract infections, Premature Ageing, Skin disorders
If you’ve got a pesky sore throat problem, then Amla is best to cure your throat problem.
Improves Blood Level:
Because it is packed with antioxidants, Amla works as a blood purifier. It also increases hemoglobin and red blood cells count.
Amla improves immunity and thus preventing and infections leading to cold and cough.
Amla is known for anti ageing properties by as it has anti oxidant properties which prevents skin from damage of free radicals, thus preventing ageing. .
- What are the active ingredients in Amla? Amla is naturally rich in Tannins and Vitamin C, both of which are powerful antioxidants that provide protection from free radical damage and help support healthy aging.
- What are the side effects, interactions, and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Amla? Amla does not have any known side effects or interactions and is generally well-tolerated by most individuals. Individuals with bleeding disorders, diabetes, liver disease, or any other known or suspected medical condition, and individuals who are planning a medical procedure, should always talk to a healthcare professional about supplementation. It is never advisable to self-diagnose or self-treat a medical condition.
- Is Amla safe for long-term use? Amla is safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of an experienced herbalist or other healthcare provider.
- Is Amla suitable for Vegetarians? Amla does not contain any animal-derived ingredients and is, therefore, suitable for vegetarians. It has been formulated as Vegetarian Capsules. Our capsules are easy to swallow. Get your daily dose of AMLA CAPSULES for a Healthy Life.
- What are the benefits of Amla? Amla is very rich in vitamin C and contains many minerals and vitamins like calcium, phosphorus, iron. It is also a powerful antioxidant agent. Vitamin C is a good antioxidant agent, which makes amla a powerful tool against a variety of conditions, including various types of cancer, Hair Care, Eye Care, Aids in Calcium Absorption, Improves Metabolic Activity, Treats Menstrual Cramps, Controls Diabetes, Diuretic, and Aids in Digestion.