Nature’s Velvet Apple Cider Vinegar has the Mother Vinegar. The Mother is a dark, cloudy substance formed from naturally occurring Pectin and Apple residues. It appears as molecules of Protein connected in strand-like chains Promotes Digestion & Helps Boost Energy Increases Immunity Helps in Weight Management Helps in Skin Health
Consuming of apple cider vinegar promotes weight management
Apple cider vinegar is a tonic which can help detox your body.
- What is apple cider vinegar? Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a product of fermented apple juice. It contains an acid called acetic acid that yields its characteristic sourness and smell. It has strong alkalising properties.
- How does one use ACV? ACV is an acid that needs to be diluted with water for safe consumption. Shaking up the Bottle before use helps to mix its resting contents (‘mother’). You may also concoct it Into beverages and fruit juices. It is easiest to use as a salad dressing. Just mix a tea spoon of ACV with some honey, salt and pepper. You may explore incorporating it in cooking, pickling and baking too
- How much ACV can be consumed? Start with a tablespoon diluted in a glass of water and gradually move to a maximum of two tablespoons of ACV per day.
- When is the best time to consume ACV? ACV taken either on empty stomach or before food helps to cut appetite. Consuming ACV with Meals help to delay carbohydrate digestion and offers satiety [feeling of fullness].
- Who can take ACV? Anyone who is seeking weight loss is diabetic or wants to control their cholesterol/ lipids can benefit from regular use of ACV.