The bark of Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) has been used for ages in Ayurvedic medicine as a Cardio Tonic. Arjuna bark extract helps to improve cardiac function. Certain compounds in Arjuna help to maintain healthy lipid levels. The tannins and flavonoids present in Arjuna work as strong antioxidants that protect heart tissues against damage. Terminalia Arjuna bark herb is used by doctors who practice Ayurvedic healing. It has bio-active constituents which are known to exhibit medicinal as well as physiological activities. Several substances in arjuna herb have very strong antioxidant benefits. Its stem bark possesses glycosides, large quantities of flavonoids, tannins and minerals. Flavonoids have been detected to exert antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and lipid lowering effects while glycosides are cardiotonic, thus making Terminalia arjuna unique among currently used medicinal plants.
Arjuna’s ability to suppress the blood’s absorption of lipids indicates that it has lipid-regulating properties.
Experimental studies have revealed the bark of arjuna has beneficial effects for the Heart
- What are the active ingredients in Arjuna? The benefits of Arjuna are attributed to the presence of glycosides, large quantities of flavonoids, and tannins in the bark of the plant’s stem. The flavonoids in Arjuna offer antioxidant support for healthy liver function and healthy aging, while the glycosides help
- What are the side effects, interactions, and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Arjuna? There are no reported cases of adverse effects from this product. It’s an ayurvedic Product. It has been manufactured at a GMP certified facility. Contains No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Additives.
- Is Arjuna safe for long-term use? Arjuna should be safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of an experienced herbalist or other healthcare provider.
- What are the benefits of arjuna? There are different bentifits of arujuna like Cardiac health, Piles, Body odour,Fractures, Pimples, Black spots, Teeth cleansing, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain, Breast cancer.
- What is the dosage of arjuna? Take 1 capsule twice a day or as directed by your physician.