Brahmi (Bacopa) is an important medicinal herb used in Ayurveda. It has traditionally been employed as a neurological tonic. A class herb taken to sharpen intellect and reduce mental deficits. The herb was allegedly used by ancient Vedic scholars to memorize lengthy sacred hymns and scriptures. Nature’s Velvet Brahmi* It Helps to improve mental alertness, It Helps to protect the brain from ill effects of stress, It improves memory, It reduces anxiety and stlessness.
Ensures Mental Health
Brahmi are known to rejuvenate the mind, enhance memory, improve concentration, and to Directly influence the quality of consciousness. Both are considered sattvic herbs. In fact, both are Often used to support meditation as they increase the clarity and subtlety of mind.
It encourages a balanced emotional state. It also promotes daytime energy and night time sleep
- What is Brahmi? Brahmi is actually a classic brain and nervine tonic. Brahmi also helps in heightening mental acuity and supports the physiological process involved in relaxation.
- What are the active ingredients of Brahmi? The active ingredients in Brahmi are Bacosides which are responsible for most of its health benefits, it also contain alkaloids and nicotine.
- Who can take Brahmi? Because herbal medicines are much relatively mild and gentle on the human body, Brahmi can be evenly taken by practically everyone, regardless of age and gender.
- What are the benefits of Brahmi? Brahmi is a brain tonic has a calming effect, improving memory, improves intellectual capacity & concentration and shortens learning time.
- Is Brahmi addictive? Brahmi does not contain any addictive components and it is total safe to use Brahmi for extended periods of time without fear of addiction.