*Nature’s Velvet Evening primrose oil is natural source of Gama Linolenic acid (GLA),Anti-inflammatory action, In joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis, Multiple sclerosis, Provides nourishment to the skin , hair and nails, Decreases cholesterol and blood pressure, Provides relief during premenstrual syndrome in women.
EPO is highly effective in treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms, such as depression, Irritability, bloating.
Oral supplementation of EPO helps smooth skin and improve its elasticity, moisture, firmness, fatigue resistance.
- What is Evening Primrose Oil? Answer: The oil that is pressed from the seeds of the Evening Primrose plant has long been used to promote good health. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an essential omega 6-fatty acid that is believed to support the heart, hormonal balance and the appearance of skin. The body does not produce GLA, so sufficient levels need to be consumed through the diet or supplements.
- Is Evening Primrose organic? Answer: No, it is not certified organic. Evening Primrose Oil is derived from seeds of the plant via cold-processing. It then undergoes a complete refining process.
- What are the side effects of taking evening primrose oil? Answer: Evening primrose oil is LIKELY SAFE for most people when used for up to a year.
- When should I take evening primrose oil? Answer: Evening primrose oil comes in capsules, which can be taken orally or inserted vaginally. While there is no standard dosage, it's standard to take 500 to 2000 milligrams daily after the 38th week of pregnancy has begun. If you choose to use EPO, always start with very low doses.
- What are the benefits of evening primrose oil capsules? Answer: Hormones Women around the world take evening primrose oil to naturally treat PMS symptoms because of its essential fatty acid content, Labor, Fertility, Acne, Hair Loss, Skin Health, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis.