Garcinia Cambogia (Vrikshamla) grows in India in the evergreen forests of the Western Ghats, the Southern Konkan region and in Goa. The active constituent in this herb, HCA, helps weight loss by promoting normal appetite levels and by reducing the body’s ability to form adipose (fatty) tissue. HCA also reduces blood lipid levels and naturally lowers cholesterol. Nature’s Velvet Garcinia Cambogia *. Helps in fat metabolism, Helps maintain healthy lipid levels, Supports normal appetite, Is useful for weight management
Helps In Weight Loss
If you are struggling for losing weight and want to increase metabolism, then garcinia cambogia is for you.
Reduces The Appetite
Garcinia Cambogia can help lower someone’s appetite by increasing production of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is associated with calm, happy feelings.
Helps To Boost Energy In Weight Loss Fatigue
When you begin to lose weight, it is a major change for the body, and many people experience fatigue and muscle weakness after they begin to shed those extra pounds. Garcinia cambogia extract can help to combat this, by giving an energetic burst that can overcome those weight-loss moments of exhaustion.
Reduces Bad Cholesterol
Garcinia cambogia being able to improve cholesterol levels and lower triglycerides.
- What does Garcinia do to your body?Answer: The active ingredient in the fruit's rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat.
- Is Garcinia safe to take?Answer: People may safely eat the fruit, of course. And clinical trials have shown it's safe to take Garcinia cambogia extract by mouth — at least for 12 weeks, the length of the studies.
- How many Garcinia pills should I take? Answer: Recommended Dosage: Most garcinia cambogia supplements suggest taking one 500-mg pill three times a day before a meal. However, up to 2,800 mg a day appears to be safe for most healthy people.
- Does Garcinia cambogia burn belly fat?Answer: The peel of the fruit contains high amounts of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is the active ingredient believed to be responsible for most of its weight loss benefits). Garcinia cambogia can help you lose weight and belly fat.
- What should I look for when buying Garcinia cambogia?Answer: What To Look For: Look for Garcinia Cambogia Extract or Garcinia Cambogia. It should have at least 50% HCA (hydroxycitric acid).