Green coffee beans are rich in antioxidants. Raw and unprocessed green coffee beans possess 100% pure Chlorogenic Acid (CGA), which is basically an ester having strong antioxidant properties.
Green coffee beans helps in maintaining the levels of nutrients in our body. Being a strong and effective appetite suppressant our body starts burning the fat deposits and we get rid of additional weight.
- Which green coffee is best for weight loss?Answer: Natures Velvet Green Coffee beans. They contain a naturally occurring active compound called chlorogenic acid which has been shown in clinical studies to aid in weight management. Green coffee bean is currently among the world's most popular weight loss supplements.
- What do green coffee bean pills do?Answer: Green coffee bean extract contains caffeine, a stimulant linked to weight loss. It also boasts high levels of chlorogenic acid, a polyphenol antioxidant that researchers speculate may promote weight loss by reducing the absorption of fat and glucose in the gut, and lowering insulin levels to improve metabolic function.
- Is Green Coffee Bean good for weight loss?Answer: These coffee beans contain a higher amount of the chemical chlorogenic acid. This chemical is thought to have health benefits. For weight loss, chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to affect how the body handles blood sugar and metabolism.
- How do you take green coffee capsules?Answer: Take one serving a daily 30 to 45 minutes before your largest meals. Do not snack between or meals before bed or combines with diet with exercise plan. For maximum result You can take two serving in a day
- How does green coffee taste?Answer: Coffee gets its flavour when it is roasted. Because Green Coffee Extract is made with only unroasted, 100% arabica beans – yes, you read that correctly, unroasted coffee – it doesn't taste like traditional, roasted coffee.