Nature’s Velvet Green Tea Extract.Helps In Weight Loss By Enhancing Fat Metabolism,Keeps You Fresh And Energized,Has Good Percentage Of Polyphenols Which Are Proven Anti-Oxidants,Reduces The Risk Of Various Types Of infections, Prevents Premature Ageing,Also helps In Digestion.
Prevents Accumulation Of Free Radicals
These help in reducing the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals are known to play a role in aging and all sorts of diseases.
Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term.
Green tea has powerful antioxidants.Itshows that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of infections.
- Does green tea Alkalize your body?Answer: Green tea is full of antioxidants and active ingredients that support your body's natural ability to detox. Green tea usually has a PH level of 7 or more. That makes it alkaline.
- Is it safe to take green tea pills?Answer: Taking a green tea supplement is a bit different than drinking green tea, which the agency says is generally safe. Researchers have determined that consuming more than 800 mg of the antioxidants naturally present in green tea can lead to higher health risks, including liver damage.
- How many green tea pills should I take a day?Answer: Green tea pills should be taken once or twice per day in moderate doses. The standard effective dose for most health benefits of green tea ranges from 100 to 750 milligrams per day.
- Can green tea help you sleep?Answer: Green tea contains the amino acid theanine, which has been shown to help reduce stress and promote a restful sleep. However, the high caffeine level of regular green tea can outweigh these benefits when you are trying to calm down in the evening, so be sure to go for decaffeinated varieties.
- Is green tea an antibiotic?Answer: The natural antioxidant commonly found in green tea can help eliminate antibiotic resistant bacteria.