*Nature’s Velvet Guduchi is considered one of the most divine herbs. The stem contains alkaloidal constituents, including berberine and bitter principals. It builds body’s resistance to infections. Enhances the activity of white blood cell. Also helps in skin conditions. It removes free radicals and helps delay aging
Anti Infective and Increases immunity
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is one such plant and among the most highly revered herbs of Ayurvedic medicine. Known universally as "Guduchi" (the one who protects. A powerful nutritive tonic, guduchi is one of the best herbs for balancing vata and pitta. It is useful to treat a wide array of diseases and to boost the immune system.
- Does green tea Alkalize your body?Answer: Green tea is full of antioxidants and active ingredients that support your body's natural ability to detox. Green tea usually has a PH level of 7 or more. That makes it alkaline.
- Is it safe to take green tea pills?Answer: Taking a green tea supplement is a bit different than drinking green tea, which the agency says is generally safe. Researchers have determined that consuming more than 800 mg of the antioxidants naturally present in green tea can lead to higher health risks, including liver damage.
- How many green tea pills should I take a day?Answer: Green tea pills should be taken once or twice per day in moderate doses. The standard effective dose for most health benefits of green tea ranges from 100 to 750 milligrams per day.
- Can green tea help you sleep?Answer: Green tea contains the amino acid theanine, which has been shown to help reduce stress and promote a restful sleep. However, the high caffeine level of regular green tea can outweigh these benefits when you are trying to calm down in the evening, so be sure to go for decaffeinated varieties.
- Is green tea an antibiotic?Answer: The natural antioxidant commonly found in green tea can help eliminate antibiotic resistant bacteria.