Reduces The Spikes In Blood Sugar
Gymnemic acid can also block sugar absorption in the intestine and often results in lower blood sugar levels after a meal. This effect is also likely to assist in losing weight as simple sugars in the diet, not fats, are the primary cause of weight gain.
Gymnema sylvestre improved serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels through influence over a wide range of lipid metabolism.
- What is Gymnema sylvestre?Answer: Gymnema sylvestre is a herb native to the tropical forests of Southern and Central India and Sri Lanka. Chewing the leaves suppresses the sensation of sweet. The Hindi word Gur-mar literally means sugar destroyer.
- What are the benefits of Gymnema sylvestre?Answer: Used to manage healthy blood sugar levels. Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels Helps maintain healthy lipid levels Aids healthy functioning of pancreatic cellsPromotes glucose utilization.
- Is Gymnema good for diabetics? Answer: The study authors concluded that gymnema could help prevent diabetic complications in the long term. Gymnema may be effective due to its ability to increase insulin secretion, according to a review in the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition. This, in turn, helps lower blood sugar levels.
- What is the dose of Gymnema sylvestre? Answer: Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice a day before meals or as directed by your physician. Our capsules are easy to swallow. Get your daily dose of GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE CAPSULES for a Healthy Life.
- Are there any adverse effects of Gymnema sylvestre?Answer: There are no reported cases of adverse effects from this product. It’s an ayurvedic Product. It has been manufactured at a GMP certified facility. Contains No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Additives.