Jamun is the rich source of proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, flavonoids. Jamun also contains Anthocyanins which provides antioxidants; it contains vitamins such as vitamin A and C. Jamun also contains folic acid, manganese, potassium, phosphorous, calcium zinc and iron.
There is a good amount of vitamin C and other antioxidants in this fruit, which can help to increase the strength of the immune system. Seeds of jamun are rich in flavonoids, a powerful antioxidant and improve the overall functioning of the immune system. The seeds also contain high amounts of phenolic compounds, which are known to have powerful antioxidant activity.
Vitamins A & C are abundant in Jamun, which helps in improving digestion. Jamun helps in the proper functioning of the digestive system due to its extremely soothing and cooling effect.
- What is jamun?Answer: jamun is a very important Ayurvedic herb. Jamun seeds are mainly used in Ayurveda treatment. Among other things, it is especially beneficial in controlling blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- What are the benefits of jamun?Answer: It has anti-diabetic properties, it convert sugar into energy, it is good for digestive system, has astringent properties, helps to prevent acne, blemishes, wrinkles and pimples, It is also good for blood due to more amount of iron, it fair skin complexion.
- Is it good for diabetes?Answer: Yes, the jamun fruit and jamun leaves are good for diabetes patient. The black plum has anti-diabetic features. Jamun helps to convert starch into energy and keep your blood sugar levels in check.
- What is the dosage of jamun?Answer: Take 1 capsule twice a day or directed by your physician.Our capsules are easy to swallow. Get your daily dose of jamun for a Healthy Life.
- Is there any adverse effects? Answer: There are no reported cases of adverse effects from this product. Its an ayurvedic Product. It has been manufactured at a GMP certified facility. Contains No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Additives.