Nature’s Velvet Kapikachu or Mucuna pruriens is also known as Velvet Bean. The seeds have L-Dopa, which is a neurotransmitter precursor to Dopamine and an effective drug for treating Parkinson's Disease.Increases sperm count,Increases libido effectively in both men and women,Normalises nerve cell function.
- What is Kapikachu? Answer: Kapikachu herb is very effective to build nervous system and to improve reproductive health. Kapikachhu herb is a very efficient nerve-tonic and aphrodisiac, it is very beneficial to increase testosterone level. L-Dopa as a major constituent of Kapikachu herb which is capable of increasing the production of dopamine’s in brain, which helps one to increases the mood, reproductive health and co-ordination.
- What are the uses of kapikachu?Answer: Benefits of Kapikachu: Enhances sexual behaviour,libido, potency; Herbal medicine to increase ovulation in females; Increases sperm motility; Improves semen profile; Effective nerve tonic; Effective to improve libido in both men and women; Effective against Parkinson’s disease; Regulates nerve cell functions. This Ayurvedic product acts as body-building supplements and also used as a dietary supplement.
- What is the Key ingredients in Kapikachu?Answer: It is pure Kapikachu Extact.
- What is Dosage of Kapikachu? Answer: One or two Kapikachu capsule twice a day is recommended after meals.
- Is it used in Parkinson disorder? Answer: Yes its Chemical Constituents are L-dopa or levodopa is present in the seed as well as in the stem, leaves and roots. Other alkaloids found in the seed are mucuadine, mucuadinine, mucuadininine and prurienidine. Anti-Parkinson activity: The seeds have L-dopa, which is a neurotransmitter precursor and an effective drug for treating Parkinson’s Disease.