Karela is also known as Bitter Gourd or Momordica charantia. It is very low in caloriesits and is rich sources of phytonutrients like dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, flavonoids and anti-oxidants.
Contains Vitamins and Minerals
It is an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, and B3, C, magnesium, folate, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fibre. It is rich in iron and contains the beta-carotene, calcium, potassium.
Karela is an extremely rich source of vitamin C, which helps boost immunity.
- What is karela?Answer: They are Pure Extracts of the karela Herbs and are More Potent than just the powdered Herb. It has been formulated as Vegetarian Capsules. Our capsules are easy to swallow. Get your daily dose of KARELA CAPSULES for a Healthy Life.
- Can Karela Capsule be used for diabetes and anti-diabetic?Answer: Yes, diabetes and anti-diabetic are among the most common reported uses for Karela Capsule.
- How long do I need to use Karela Capsule before I see improvement of my conditions?Answer: People have reported within 2 hours and same day as the most common time it takes before they saw improvements in their conditions. These times may not be reflective of what you may experience or how you should use this medicine. Please consult with your doctor to check how long do you need to use Himalaya Karela Capsule.
- Should I consume Karela Capsule empty stomach, before food or after food?Answer: Most of the users have most commonly reported consuming Karela Capsule empty stomach. However, this may not be reflective of how you should consume this medicine. Please follow your doctor's advice on how you should use this medicine.
- What are the benefits of Karela?Answer: Karela offers a host of medicinal benefits and is a key herb in Ayurvedic medicine. As an Antidiabetic, Karela helps support normal blood sugar levels. It possesses antioxidant properties which help in reducing the risk of diabetic complications by scavenging free radical. Working as an Hepatoprotective, the extract is found to significantly increase the active liver enzymes.