*Nature’s Velvet Tulsi also known as holy basil, or Tulasi , is cultivated for religious and medicinal purposes, and for its essential oil. it is regarded in Ayurveda as a kind of "elixir of life" and believed to promote longevity. Tulsi is taken in many forms such as herbal tea, dried powder, fresh leaf or mixed with ghee.Relieves stress,Natural, rich antioxidant,It has anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties,It is useful in dry & wet cough, cold, sore throat, etc.
Milk thistle is thought to support immunity. It has a positive effect on the immune system. It has the potential to increase immunity.
Milk thistle has shown promise in its potential to benefit your skin. The antioxidant in milk thistle can helps in maintains skin health and can protect your body.
- What is the active ingredient in Milk Thistle? Answer: The active ingredient in the Milk Thistle plant, the one that is thought to have protective benefits for the liver, is known as silymarin. Silymarin is actually a group of flavonoids, including silibinin, silidianin, and silicristin, which are thought to help protect the liver from the damaging effects of environmental toxins.
- Why and how does milk thistle protect the liver? Answer: Milk thistle is the #1 researched and recommended herb for liver health. Besides being a powerful antioxidant, milk thistle protects the cells of the liver by blocking the entrance of harmful toxins and helping remove these toxins from the liver, by fighting free radicals, increasing glutathione levels, and stimulating protein synthesis in hepatic cells. Furthermore, milk thistle not only protects your liver from future damage, but also has the ability to regenerate healthy liver cells to repair past damage.The therapeutic value of milk thistle has been confirmed by intensive chemical, pharmacological and clinical research, not only for a wide range of liver-related conditions including the ones stated above, but also for non-liver-related conditions as well. However, before taking any milk thistle supplement, research should be done into the types of milk thistle and their varying absorption rates and effectiveness. For more information on the benefits of milk thistle.
- How does milk thistle help my liver? Answer: Silymarin, the common ingredient in milk thistle, helps your liver to remove toxins. It has been proven to be effective against many types of viral infections in the liver. It is commonly called “the protector of the liver.”
- Can Pregnant And Lactating Women Use Milk Thistle? Answer: Long term evaluations on the safety of the use of milk thistle during pregnancy and lactation have not been established; therefore please check with your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Does Milk Thistle Drops Have Any Side Effects Or Interactions? Answer: Milk Thistle Drops features plant extracts and are generally well tolerated. Herbs incorporated in it have been used by traditional people from thousands of years. However person under long term medication should take any health supplement including Milk Thistle Drops only under the guidance of a healthcare professional.