Guggulu is prepared from the sap or gum resin of the Commiphora mukul tree, native to India. The resin of this tree has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as a treatment for atherosclerosis (hardening and narrowing of arteries). It also lowers high cholesterol and triglycerides level in the blood and helps weight loss. *Nature’s Velvet Shuddha Guggulu has been used historically for centuries to support normal fat levels and metabolism. It contains resin, volatile oils and gum. The extract has ketonic steroid compounds known as guggulsterones. It lowers the overall cholesterol levels in the blood Useful in Atherosclerosis. It also reduces the stickiness of platelets. It regulates metabolism and can help with weight loss. It acts as a blood purifier and helps to treat some types of acne. It detoxifies the body and helps to remove toxins and chemicals from the blood.
It supports healthy weight by regulating metabolism by enhancing thyroid function. It helps in weight loss (burns fat) and Anti-fungal (fights off with yeast infections).
It prevents coronary artery disease and other heart diseases by preventing deposition of cholesterol plaque in blood vessels.
It also increases the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids, facilitating removal of excess cholesterol through feces.
Shuddha Guggulu is used in the treatment of rheumatoid joints disorder.
- What is shuddha guggulu? Answer: This tree has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, and Ayurvedic texts dating back to 600 BC recommend it for treating atherosclerosis. Today guggul gum resin is used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), acne and other skin diseases, and weight loss.
- How long can you take guggul? Answer: Guggul is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth appropriately. It has been used safely in clinical trials for up to 24 weeks. Some evidence also suggests that long-term use up to 75 weeks may be safe.
- What is the dosage of Shuddha gugulu? Answer: The use of this ayurvedic preparation can be used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels. It can also be used for treating obesity and it help to control the symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Shuddha Guggulu can be used in a dose of 500 to 2000 mg twice daily.
- Which guggul is the best for losing weight? Answer: Guggul for Weight Loss. Guggul, or rather guggulsterone, is the active ingredient in an age-old Indian Ayurvedic remedy derived from the gum resin of the guggul tree (Commiphora mukul), which has been shown to lower lipid and cholesterol levels.
- How does shuddha guggulu work? Answer: Lowers blood lipid levels by modulating key enzymes in the liver responsible for cholesterol biosynthesis.shuddha gugullu guggulsterones, the key active ingredients in shuddha guggulu,help regulate critical biochemical steps in the liver and intestines that decrease cholesterol uptake.