Rich Omega 3 Fish Oil - Supports Cardiovascular, Joint & Brain Health - EPA/180mg & DHA/120mg- 60 Softgels
Fish oil is a rich source of two main omega-3 fatty acids - EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which have numerous health benefits. These fatty acids support the cardiovascular system, regulate LDL and HDL levels in the body, help to maintain normal blood pressure levels, boost circulation and preserve brain function. It also helps to reduce inflammation and relieve muscle and joint pain and boost the immune system function. Natures Velvet Fish Oil Capsules are prepared from the oil of the finest quality cold water fish and then it undergoes through purification to get rid of heavy metals, PCBs and other toxins.
Fish oil is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements.It’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health.Fish oil is the oil that’s extracted from fish tissue.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. There are a number of risk factors for heart disease, and many of these appear to be reduced by fish or fish oil consumption. It also helps in reducing the cholesterol level and blood pressure
Omega-3 fats make up an important part of the structure of the eye. Evidence has shown that people who don’t get enough omega-3s have a greater risk of eye diseases; consuming a high dose of fish oil improved vision in all AMD patients.
Your brain is made up of nearly 60% fat, and much of this fat is omega-3 fatty acids. Therefore, omega-3s are essential for normal brain function. Fish oil supplementation can prevent the onset or improve the symptoms of some mental disorders; it can reduce the risk of psychotic disorders in those who are at risk.
Inflammation is the immune system’s way of fighting infection and treating injury to the body.However, inflammation can sometimes occur at low levels over long periods. Fish oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can help treat diseases that involve chronic inflammation.
- When is the best time to take a fish oil supplement? Answer: Generally, you can take a fish oil supplement any time during the day. However, it is recommended to take a fish oil supplement with a meal, because taking any supplement on an empty stomach can cause some people to feel nauseous.
- How much fish oil should I take daily? Answer: Recommended Dosages: The reference daily intake (RDI) of combined EPA and DHA is 250–500 mg. While your body can turn ALA into EPA and DHA, you likely won't form adequate levels of these fatty acids on your own. Generally, up to 3,000 mg of fish oil daily is considered safe for adults to consume.
- Can fish oil help lose belly fat? Answer: The omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil have various potential health benefits, one of which is aiding weight loss. More importantly, fish oil omega-3s may help you lose inches and shed body fat.
- How do you take fish oil capsules? Answer: Take Fish Oil exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. Swallow the Fish Oil capsule whole. Do not puncture or open the capsule.
- Why should men take fish oil? Answer: They fight inflammation and may help prevent heart disease and a decline in brain function. As fish oil contains a lot of omega-3s, those at risk of these disorders can benefit from taking it.