Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in India. Its roots and orange-red fruit have been used for hundreds of years. The herb is also called Indian ginseng or winter cherry. Ashwagandha has been used to promote overall wellness. Nature’s Velvet KSM-66 Ashwagandha* Provides calming effect. It is a powerful antioxidant and supports a healthy immune system.
Lowers Stress Levels:
Ashwagandha supplements helps in lowering cortisol levels in chronically stressed individuals.
Has calming effect
Ashwagandha has a calming effect as the herb had the ability to reduce anxiety levels, it improves our memory power
- What is the active ingredient(s) in KSM-66 Ashwagandha? A: The active ingredients in KSM-66 Ashwagandha are flavonoids known as ‘withanolides’ which are responsible for most of its health benefits.
- Does KSM-66 Ashwagandha powder contain anything other ingredients? A: No, Natures velvet KSM-66 Ashwagandha powder only contains 100% ashwagandha root powder unlike many capsule supplements which often contain artificial binders and fillers.
- Is KSM-66 Ashwagandha safe for long-term use? A: when used as instructed and under the guidance of healthcare provider, KSM-66 Ashwagandha is entirely safe for both short and long-term use.
- What are the side effects, interactions associated with KSM-66 Ashwagandha? A: In general, KSM-66 Ashwagandha is entirely safe to take, however it should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women, and is also not recommended for anyone undertaking a course of medicine that suppresses the immune system in any way.
- What is the dosage of KSM-66 Ashwagandha? A: Take two capsules twice a day after meals or directed by healthcare practitioner.