*Nature’s Velvet Papaya Leaf Extract contain important nutrients such as vitamins A, B1, C and E, protein, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. Leaf juice has an important enzyme called papain that aids in digestion by breaking down the proteins naturally.Papaya leaf has been found to possess anti- malarial and anti-viral properties as well. The greatest anti-cancer properties of papaya are concentrated in its leaf extract.Improves Platelet Count,Anti Viral,Useful in Dengue
Because dengue is caused by a virus, there is no specific medicine or antibiotic to treat it, the only treatment is to treat the symptoms. In a Clinical Study, Dengue treatment with Carica papaya leaves extracts. It showed that Carica papaya leaves aqueous extract exhibited potential activity against Dengue.
Papaya leaf juice also acts as a potent cleansing agent for the liver, thereby healing many chronic liver diseases.
Papaya contains enzymes papain and chymonpapain. Both have been shown to aid digestion, prevent constipation and clean the colon. Papain is also helpful in healing and preventing stomach ulcers.
- What are the benefits of papaya leaf extract? Answer: Treats Dengue fever. A common remedy that is advised by all to dengue patients is papaya leaf juice. Anti-Malarial Properties. Papaya leaves have strong anti-malarial properties. Good for Liver. Supports Digestion. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels. Cure to Your Menstrual Pain. Helps Treat Skin Problems.Promotes Hair Growth.
- Are there any side effects that I should expect when taking Herbal Papaya products? Answer: There are no reported cases of adverse effects from this product. Its an ayurvedic Product. It has been manufactured at a GMP certified facility.Contains No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Additives.
- Does papaya leaf contain caffeine? Answer: No. Papaya leaf is a caffeine free herb. This means there is no chance of dependency with long term use and it is good for your body.
- How do I know papaya leaf works? Answer: The effects of Papaya Leaf are supported by scientific research. In addition, there are several testimonials from real life people to support the efficacy of papaya leaf in promoting overall wellbeing and health. These testimonials are not limited to our website or our company. Papaya leaf extract is good for you, period! If you use our products or if you use the fresh papaya leaves, you will get results that will provide health benefits to your digestive, blood and immune systems. We also encourage you to send in your stories and tell your friends about the benefits of Papaya leaf. That way you are helping others and sharing health!
- What is the shelf life of Herbal Papaya products? Answer: All of our products have a printed expiry date on the packaging. Our teas and supplement capsules have a shelf life of 3 years, while our glycerin-based liquid supplements have a shelf life of 4 years.