Plant Protein is a natural vegetable protein derived from peas. It's considered one of the best protein sources for vegans and vegetarians due to its balanced amino acid spread and high protein concentration. Pea Protein is rich in branched-chain and essential amino acids and it is especially high in Lysine. Pea Protein is ideal for building healthy muscles and connective tissues, improving athletic performance and maintaining proper iron in your diet. pea protein is allergen-friendly for those suffering from common food allergens such as dairy, wheat, soy, and egg. Pea protein is also suitable for vegans and those following a plant-based or vegetarian diet. Pea Protein Isolate is well absorbed by the body and has a very high digestibility (98%). Like all complete proteins that provide all the amino acids needed by the human body, it has a myriad of functional benefits that include improved satiety, the maintenance and growth of muscle and bone health.Pea protein contains all nine essential amino acids that your body cannot create and must get from food. Pea Protein is derived from yellow peas, providing a highly digestible and bioavailable protein powder. It is 80% protein by weight, a very high ratio which makes it more concentrated than other vegan sources of protein. It’s typically used to increase the protein content of smoothies and shakes and is a great fit for almost any diet since it’s naturally vegan. Pea protein is a high-quality protein and a great source of iron.
Pea protein powder is a high-quality protein rich in iron, arginine and branched-chain amino acids. It’s digested and absorbed well and works with a variety of diets.
Pea protein powder can help build muscle when paired with resistance training. Adding extra protein to your diet without working out is not likely to have any effect on your muscles — it must be paired with consistent exercise.
- Is pea protein good for building muscle? Answer: Pea protein is a high-quality protein and a great source of iron. It can aid muscle growth, weight loss and heart health.
- Is pea protein isolate bad for you? Answer: Pea Protein Isolate is rich in Leucine, Arginine, Glutamine, and all remaining branch chain and essential amino acids. This protein offers a digestibility of approximately 90% in humans, and in addition to being a non-GMO protein powder, the Pea Protein Isolate is also gluten-free, soy-free, and hypoallergenic.
- Is pea protein inflammatory? Answer: Peas are high in immune supporting antioxidants. Peas have anti-inflammatory properties that help with recovery and have anti-aging effects. Our Pea Protein Isolate and our brand NEW Pea Protein Concentrate are packed with beneficial nutrients and are Non-GMO, gluten and soy-free.
- Is pea protein complete protein? Answer: Pea protein is a complete protein, which means it contains all nine of the essential amino acids—including branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs)—that you need to consume to effectively build muscle.
- Is pea protein high in lectins? Answer: Pure Pea has excellent digestibility, a distinct advantage over other vegetable protein isolates, as it does not contain the commonly occurring anti-nutritional factors of other legumes (i.e., soy), mainly trypsin inhibitors, phytates, lectins, tannins, and a-galactocides.