Shatavari Pure Extract For Women - Harmonal Balance And Menstrual Regulation - 500 MG (60 Vegetarian)
*Nature’s Velvet Shatavari plant contains the triterpene saponins called Shatavarin I-IV, which support the body's own natural production of estrogen. Supports fertility and vitality Promotes Lactation (breast milk) Relieves menstrual pain and control heavy blood loss during menstruation. Acts as a Rejuvenator
Shatavari plays a very important role in immune system. Plant compound contained within the root "sapogenin", a potent immune stimulator. It enhances the body’s resistance helping to boost immunity.
Shatavari is high in saponins. Saponins are compounds with antioxidant abilities.
- What is Shatavari? Answer: Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), also called Satavar, is one of the most powerful rejuvenating herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. The plant is found native in India and is in the same family as the common asparagus. Shatavari has small, uniform pine needles and produces white flowers and blackish-purple berries. Sometimes translated as “she who possesses 100 husbands,” Shatavari has a reputation as a fertility-enhancing plant that improves the health of both male and female reproductive issues, In addition to other conditions.
- What is the use of Shatavari? Answer: Shatavari is used in Ayurveda to balance pitta and vata, but can increase kapha due to its heavy nature. Its bitter and sweet taste has a cooling effect on the system, and its unctuous (oily), building nature makes it a great support for anyone looking for a nourishing, grounding effect.
- What are the benefits of Shatavari? Answer: Shatavari provides an organic and natural solution to hormonal imbalance and general lack of energy symptoms in females by nourishing, de-toxifying and in so doing rectifies any fertility issues, and any disturbed menstruation. It acts as a filter to the impact of environmental toxins, pollution and hormone disrupting chemicals like BPA.
- How to Consume Shatavari Capsules? Answer: Two Capsules Twice Daily with Meals.
- Can we take Ashwagandha and Shatavari together? Answer: Yes, You can take Ashwagandha & Shatavari together for bodybuilding. Ashwagandha helps to enhance stamina and Shatavari helps to enhance sperm count, vitality, libido and reproductive health. But Ashwagandha is very powerful herb if you take this than workout is most important. Yes, you can.