*Nature’s Velvet Shilajit is a Sanskrit word meaning "rock-invincible”. Shilajit is a black tarlike mineral mass that flows out of the rocks of Himalayas during the summers. The plants and organic matters that have been trapped between the layers of rocks transform into mineral mass due to extreme pressure of the mountains and extreme temperature changes. It has been reported to contain at least 85 minerals in ionic form, as well as triterpenes, humic acid and fulvic acid. The minerals present in Shilajit are in ionic form that is readily absorbed by the body. The most effective Shilajit comes from the highest points of the Himalayas, approximately 16,000 – 18,000 feet above sea-level, which is where we Shilajit is sourced. It Control Blood Pressure, Purifies Blood It supports immune system. It is helpful in increasing blood circulation It optimizes physical performance It enhances rehabilitation of muscle, bones and nerves.
Shilajit is also a safe supplement for male infertility. It increase in total sperm count, increase in sperm motility. Sperm motility refers to the ability of the sperm in a sample to move adequately, an important part of fertility.
Since shilajit is rich in fulvic acid, a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it may also protect against free radicals and cellular damage. As a result, regular use of shilajit may contributeTrusted Source to longevity, a slower aging process, and overall better health.
- What is shilajit? Answer: Shilaji is a natural herbal substance formed in the high altitude regions of Asian mountain ranges. Used for thousands of years in the Eastern hemisphere, it contains more than 85 minerals and trace elements, including fulvic acid which helps the body optimize absorption of nutrients at a cellular level.
- How does shilajit work? Answer: Shilajit is so effective because its minerals are in ionic form, which allows the body to easily absorb and utilize the minerals for cellular growth and maintenance. As an additional bonus, the fulvic acid in shilajit helps it facilitate the effectiveness of other supplements and nutrients you take, making it essentially a supplement’s supplement.
- Which are more effective-Shilajit capsules Capsules? Answer: As per vast benefits of Shilajit on body systems as an ayurvedic medicine, it is recommended that Shilajit capsules should be preferred.
- Can Shilajit Capsules be used by females or not? Answer: Yes, the females can effectively use Shilajit capsules but with proper consultation with the concerned physician. Regular intake of Shilajit as per the guidance of health practitioner helps women to improve their energy level and vitality. It helps in preventing age related skin problems in women like wrinkles. Minimizing the effect of premenopausal syndrome, increasing bone density and maintaining normal menstrual cycle are other advantages of using Shilajit capsules by women.
- Is it safe? Answer: Shilajit is not only safe – it’s also been a main component of Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. We also have the lab results to prove the safety of our product.