*Nature’s Velvet Tribulus terrestris is also known in Sanskrit as Gokshura. It is believed to contribute to overall physical as well as sexual strength. It is believed to be useful as a diuretic also.The extract is claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle.Useful in erectile dysfunction,Useful in male infertility, oligospermia,It increases fertility and can rejuvenate the body,It may increase libido/ sexual desire in both men and women.
A powerful sexual tonic, Tribulus tops the charts of herbal Viagra. This herb elevates the luteinising hormone (LH), increasing the levels of free testosterone in healthy males. This in turn will increase sexual desire and libido, improve the quality of sperm whilst making it more nimble, it will help to remedy erectile dysfunction and it has been proven to be helpful in cases of premature ejaculation. One of the main compounds of this herb is a phytochemical known as "protodioscin", it helps to boost nitric oxide production. Nitric Oxide is an essential element of an erection. Tribulus will stimulate the production of sex hormones without affecting other bodily systems.
As a bodybuilding or training supplement, Tribulus is hard to beat. It contains one steroidal saponin in particular – protodioscin – which is thought to be the active nutrient responsible for this herbs popularity amongst athletes. Specifically, protodioscin promotes the release of nitric oxide which in turn increases the flow of oxygen rich blood to muscles, and enables better use of nutrients such as protein. At the same time protodioscin stimulates the pituitary gland resulting in it producing LH, thus promoting higher testosterone levels. As well as contributing to a boost in testosterone levels, Tribulus Terrestris can also help to increase stamina during a workout as well as aiding post workout muscle recovery.
- What is Tribulus? Answer: Tribulus Terrestris is a vine plant that grows in moderate and tropical climates in the United States, Mexico, Eastern Europe, India and China. Tribulus is extracted from the plant to make nutritional supplements. People from China, the Middle East and India have been using Tribulus for centuries to cure conditions like dizziness, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and headaches.
- What does Tribulus do? Answer: Tribulus is used by bodybuilders and athletes to raise testosterone levels. Tribulus is thought to support healthy hormone profile by boosting testosterone levels via stimulation of the anterior pituitary gland. This stimulation is thought to promote the production and secretion of Leutinizing Hormone (LH) which can lead to increases in unbound, free- testosterone levels.
- What are the health benefits of tribulus? Answer: The Benefits of Tribulus terrestris for Men Health. Normal testosterone levelscontribute to a healthier libido, prostate health, fertility, and better sexual function – and satisfaction. Normal testosterone levels also encourage muscle development and contribute to weight loss.
- How much tribulus can you take in a day? Answer: When a Tribulus extract was given to eight apparently healthy men and eight healthy women, ages 28-45, in a dose of 250 mg three times per day for five days, the results were emphatic: Testosterone levels increased, on average, threefold in the men. Estradiol levels increased about 1.5 times in the men.
- Does Tribulus have any side effects? Answer: Tribulus is an all natural product and studies on humans have shown no side effects. The product is safe for use by women and men. Toxic effects have been observed in sheep fed large amounts of Tribulus, but are not likely to be applicable to normal supplemental use by humans.