*Nature’s Velvet Trikatu contains three herbs that are beneficial for digestive ailments. The piperine in Long Pepper and Black Pepper helps digest fatty foods, and break down proteins. Black Pepper also reduces abdominal spasms and increases the absorption of nutrients. Ginger reduces the symptoms of functional dyspepsia such as abdominal pain and discomfort. Useful in digestion, Useful in Flatulence, Useful in Loss of appetite.
Trikatu contains piperine, which is a great bio-enhancer phytochemical. It promotes the bioavailability of nutrients and other medicines including both Ayurveda as well as modern drugs.
Trikatu increases warmth in the body and reduces body aches, heaviness, fatigue, restlessness.
Trikatu is a good for cholesterol-lowering remedy.
Trikatu has antiviral properties. It is effective when running nose, congestion, sneezing and body aches are main symptoms.
Trikatu has bronchodilator action. It also reduces production of phlegm and chest congestion.
It reduces body weight.
- What is Trikatu? Answer: Trikatu is an herbal formulation used in ayurveda for enhancing effects and increasing the absorption of ayurvedic medicines. It has hot potency, which means its intake results in production of heat in the body and increase digestive juices and bile salt secretion.
- How is trikatu helpful? Answer: According to Ayurveda, one of the main cause of every ailment in the body is vikrit Agni meaning improper digestive function. Agni (the digestive fire) is necessary for the metabolism of food in the body (the breakdown of food, which provides energy and nutrients). These nutrients when absorbed by the system boost immunity and strength and thus obstruct the microorganisms from entering the body, thereby enhancing the natural ability of the body to combat any disease. When Agni works in a proper, natural and healthy way, the digestion process and elevation work together effectively, which makes the body healthy and strong.
- Is Trikatu supplements safe for use? Answer: This is the first question, which is often asked by many people before taking any herbal Supplement. Generally, any plant based product doesn’t have adverse side effects on the body. Trikatu capsules are a combination of herbs, which are naturally grown. They will not have any side effects if taken according to the instructions of your medical advisor.
- Can I stop the tablets after feeling better or recovering? Answer: These are non-habit forming pills, which can be stopped at any point of time. The tablets are not at all harmful to the body, but it is advisable to continue these pills even after recovery in moderate form or according to the instructions of the doctor.
- Can a person suffering from hypothyroid take these capsules? Answer: Yes, this herbal remedy can be taken by patients diagnosed with hypothyroid without any side effects.