*Nature’s Velvet Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high quality studies show that it has major benefits for body and brain. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response, Powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from free radical damage, has anti-inflammatory properties, Has anti-microbial properties
It was believed that neurons weren’t able to divide and multiply after early childhood.The neurons are capable of forming new connections, but in certain areas of the brain, they can also multiply and increase in number. Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in the brain.
Protect Body from Radicals
Oxidative damage is believed to be one of the mechanisms behind aging and many diseases.It involves free radicals, highly reactive molecules with unpaired electrons.Free radicals tend to react with important organic substances, such as fatty acids, proteins or DNA.The main reason antioxidants are so beneficial, is that they protect our bodies from free radicals.
Useful In Inflammation
Inflammation is incredibly important. It helps the body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing damage. Without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could easily take over our bodies and kill us.
Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
Joints Disorder is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Curcumin helps in treating symptoms of Joints Disorder and in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
Helps in Alzheimer’s diseas0065
Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- What is Turmeric? Turmeric is a plant of the ginger family. The root of the plant is ground and used as a spice around the world. More importantly, turmeric is recognized for its incredible medicinal benefits. This Amazing golden spice contains molecules that can simultaneously work on many functions in the body that are necessary for good health.
- What are Medicinal benefits of using turmeric? To heal many health disorders like liver problems, digestive disorders, treatment for skin diseases, wound healing, atherosclerosis, bacterial infection, and eye disorder turmeric has long been used in Medicinal as an anti-inflammatory.
- Are there any side effects of Turmeric? The FDA classifies Turmeric as GRAS (General Recognition of Safety). From thousand of years Turmeric has been used with no side effects. Studies have also shown that Curcumin even in large quantities does not produce any known side effects in humans.
- Is turmeric useful in removing pimples or blackheads? Turmeric is very effective in removing blackhead. A pinch of turmeric powder mixed with one teaspoon of coriander juice is an effective remedy for pimples, blackheads and dry skin.
- Is Turmeric used in Cosmetic Products? Nowadays turmeric is extensively used in cosmetic products to prepare natural and herbal creams, lotion, hair dye and many other beauty products. As herb, turmeric has been used for centuries for seasoning, but through a series of complex extraction and isolation processes, it will soon be given further potential as a substance to support the medical as well as the cosmetics industries.