*Nature’s Velvet Wheatgrass Powder.Consists of rich living chlorophyll,Contains high Dietary Fibre,Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, iron, calcium, magnesium and amino acids,Is primarily used as a concentrated source of nutrients,Contains chemicals that might have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory (swelling) activity.
Has Antiseptic Properties
Due to its antiseptic properties, wheatgrass powder is ideal for healing bruises, sores, insect bites, rashes, cuts, and scrapes.
Remedy For Dandruff
Rinsing your hair with wheatgrass powder is an effective remedy for dandruff as well as dry and itchy scalp.
Helps In Digestion
Wheatgrass can facilitate a smooth digestion process.
Helps In Weight Loss
It provides energy to the body and increases strength, which increases exercise duration and accelerates weight loss
Increase The Production Of Blood And Hemoglobin
The molecular structure of chlorophyll contained in wheatgrass is similar to that of hemoglobin in human blood. The high levels of chlorophyll found in wheatgrass powder, after being absorbed by your body, increase the production of blood and hemoglobin.
- Does the Wheatgrass Powder contain all the nutrition available in Fresh Wheatgrass? Consumption of Wheatgrass Powder is more convenient than fresh Wheatgrass juice. Wheatgrass Powder is obtained by dehydrating fresh Wheatgrass indoors (without using any mechanism) and then grinded into fine Powder. Utmost care is taken to avoid heating and friction, which may evaporate or reduce the important nutrients. Maximize nutrients including dietary fiber are thus retained in Wheatgrass Powder.
- How much Wheatgrass Powder should be taken daily and for how long? Consuming minimum 40 g fresh Wheatgrass daily for at least 0ne month has been recommended by researchers. About 3 g Powder is obtained from 30 g Wheatgrass. Consuming minimum 1 to 2 tsp. (One Tsp. = approx 3 g) of Wheatgrass Powder is recommended to achieve satisfactory results. Healthy people can also take one spoon in the morning for a month for rejuvenation. This course should be repeated every six months in order to overcome nutrition deficiencies and help to maintain good health. Positive results are experienced within a week of starting the Wheatgrass Powder.
- Can Wheatgrass Powder be given to children? Wheatgrass Powder is absolutely safe and beneficial to children above 2 years age. It should be given in small quantities (1/4 spoon) and slowly increased to 1 spoon daily. A little honey can be added for taste or it can be mixed with their food items but not with milk.
- How does Wheatgrass Powder help in weight management? Wheatgrass Powder is a natural, safe and extremely potent aid in weight loss. It works by suppressing appetite, stimulating metabolism, circulation and helps loose weight in inches and kgs. Diet has to be reduced to achieve weight loss and it may cause nutrition deficiencies. Many people experience fatigue and craving to eat more at this stage. Wheatgrass Powder helps overcome nutrition deficiency and to avoid any side effects. Diet should be followed for weight loss. Diet should contain more of vegetables, soups, sprouts, green salads, fruits, juices, dry fruits, etc. Items such as milk, sweets, ghee, butter, rice, non-veg, alcohol, etc, should be avoided.
- How is Wheatgrass safe as compared to other supplements? Wheatgrass is grown through a process called sprouting. Sprouts are ‘complete food’ as they contain all the essential dietary nutrients along with the enzymes to help assimilate them.