*Nature’s Velvet Whey protein Isolate is a high quality protein source derived from milk and is the co-product in the manufacture of cheese. Whey protein is a collective term that describes the cow's milk proteins that are soluble in the low pH environment created when making cheese. Whey protein isolates are defined as having >90% protein on a dry weight basis. 100% Whey Protein Isolate is an all natural unflavored, whey protein isolate with no artificial sweeteners, fillers or bulking agents. Rich in the amino acid Leucine, proven to be the building block needed for your lean muscle tissue. It is one of the highest quality proteins available.
Best time for consumption of protein
To build muscle, aim to consume protein within two hours after working out. People who train in a fasted state, like before breakfast should ideally take protein right after working out. However resistance training athletes can benefits from taking protein either immediately before or after a workout
Contains all essential amino acids
Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey and is a complete protein. Whey protein is a popular nutritional supplement, commonly used by dieters and bodybuilders. It contains all the essential amino acids that your body needs after a workout. Whey protein isolate is essential to get these essential amino acids into our diets. Protein, one of three major food classes, is Important for healthy body functioning. The body makes some of its own protein from the twelve amino acids it produces. It gets nine other amino acids from dietary protein. Whey protein is an ideal source because it provides all nine amino acids that exist outside the body.
Helps in Boost Immunity
Whey protein can be helpful for improving immunity. Bodybuilding requires high-intensity workouts. Whey protein intake could allow your body to extend the workout sessions and boost the immunity.
Fat Loss And Muscle Gain:
It helps in losing significantly more body fat and showed a greater preservation of lean muscle compared to subjects consuming the control beverage.
- What is Whey protein Isolate? Whey is a natural by-product from the cheese-making industry. It’s the liquid that remains when the solids in milk are pressed together to form cheese. This liquid is then filtered and purified into a powder that is high in quality protein but very low in fat.
- When should we take whey protein isolate for better benefits? Before weight training, take about 10-20 grams of whey protein to enhance muscle strength, increase endurance, and decrease muscle breakdown. After your workouts, go with another 20-40 grams of protein powder to enhance muscle recovery and boost muscle protein synthesis.
- How much whey protein Isolate is safe per day? Whey protein is generally safe and can be consumed by many people without side effects. A commonly suggested dose is 1–2 scoops (25–50 grams) per day, but it's recommended that you follow the serving instructions on the package.
- Is whey harmful? Whey protein Isolate is considered a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is low in lactose content. Possible dangers include nausea and headaches, but at moderate doses, whey protein is not considered dangerous.
- Is whey protein isolate good for weight loss? Taking whey protein is a great way to increase your protein intake, which should have major benefits for weight loss.