*Nature’s Velvet Yashtimadhu is beneficial in treating acid peptic disease. It reduces gastric acid secretion and inhibits the formation of peptic ulcers. It is also one of the world's most widely researched herbs for its role in supporting the body’s normal digestive function. Useful in Hyperacidity, Useful in Peptic ulcer, Useful in Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Licorice root has antiviral and antimicrobial properties, and these can help boost immunity. In fact, the glycyrrhizin in licorice can stimulate immunity.
Helps in reducing inflammation
The root is particularly effective in reducing inflammation of the (GIT) digestive tract. The root helps in reducing the production of certain enzymes that are responsible for inflammation.
- What is yashitimadhu? Yashtimadhu is one of the most well used herbs in Vaiyda. Liquorice is the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra from which a sweet flavour can be extracted. They are Pure Extracts of the Herbs.
- What are the health benefits of yashitimadhu? It helps in relieving gastric symptoms such as heartburn, burning sensation in the abdomen, peptic and duodenal ulcer, abdominal colic, GERD and chronic gastritis, reduces inflammation of gastrointestinal tract, Throat Infection.
- Is the product is safe for consumption? Yes, they are powdered Pure Extracts of the Herbs.
- What is the dosage of? Take 1 capsule twice a day or directed by your physician. Our capsules are easy to swallow. Get your daily dose of Yashtimadhu for a Healthy Life.
- Is there any adverse effects? There are no reported cases of adverse effects from this product. Its an ayurvedic Product. It has been manufactured at a GMP certified facility. Contains No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, No Additives.